Quantcast

Sicarios del Chapo dicen haber comprado armas a la Border Patrol

classic Clásica list Lista threaded En Árbol
1 mensaje Opciones
Responder | En Árbol
Abrir este mensaje con la vista en árbol

Denunciar Contenido inapropiado

Sicarios del Chapo dicen haber comprado armas a la Border Patrol

Texcoco
Administrador
Este mensaje fue actualizado el .
A group of hitmen from the Sinaloa cartel, working as protected witnesses by the Attorney General's Office, reveal operations for the trafficking of drugs and weapons as they were fighting their counterparts, Los Zetas and Beltran Leyva to retake the Sonora Plaza. They said the U.S. border patrol was responsible for handing assault rifles AK-47 and they also explain how they got organized to killed their enemies.

The testimony from the Sinaloa cartel hitmen, operating in Sonora, was obtain from the file 49/2011, an arrest document against Caesar Villagrana Salazar, aka Placas, the leader of Gente Nueva in Santa Ana and Magdalena de Kino, arrested on charges of organized crime and possession of a firearm, he was captured on May 3, 2011 and was taken to the Corrections Center of Altiplano.

Villagrana César Salazar became the leader of Gente Nueva in Sonora working for Joaquin Guzman Loera, after the death of Edgar Resendiz Olguin, El Navajas, who was shot and kiled in a confrontation in 2010, he was identified as the alleged perpetrator of abductions, kidnappings and also responsible to pay the authorities working with the criminal organization in the state of Sonora.

Villagrana received orders directly from Adam Salazar Zamorano and his sons, Adam and Alfredo, head of the Plazas in Nogales, Hermosillo, Magdalena and Santa Ana Quino. He was responsible to find and kill people working for Los Zetas, Beltran Leyva in Sonora, and people working for La Linea in Chihuahua who disputed the "Plazas", according to the preliminary PGR/SIEDO/UEIDCS/175/2010.

Protected Witness Victoria Speaks Out

 "During the time I worked for the organization called Gente Nueva, from December 2009, I was in charge of finding information to locate people from Los Zetas and the Beltrán Leyva, I was under orders from El Navajas, Edgar Resendiz Olguin " key cooperating witness Victoria said.

 In his statement, Victoria tells how César Villagrana, Reséndiz Olguín and Raúl Sabori Cisneros, el Negro, in December 2009 led several operations to eradicate Los Zetas and the Beltran Leyva in Nogales.

"... Between December 18 and 20 2009, we left Santa Ana to Nogales in 80 trucks, five or six people on each truck, the group was commanded by el Negro, el Jabalí and el Yiyo. El Yiyo was responsible for Mayo Zambada's people only as support. We went to and attacked several houses from Los Zetas and Beltran. When we arrive in Nogales we scattered, there were several clashes in different places, killing several Zetas, we detain interrogated and subsequently executed more Zetas. That day we return to Santa Ana, we return the next day at night time to look for more safe houses, once again there were clashes and more people killed from Los Zetas and Beltranes. There was three days of heavy fighting in which we finally managed to take the plaza.

"After that Victoria continues, I was working with El Navajas in Nogales, we went to Santa Ana several times during March, April and May 2010 to get together with Los Jabalie's, people working for El Placas. We went to the town of Saric, where people from Los Zetas and Beltran were hiding. During that time we couldn't get to town because the authorities implemented operations and we were warned about people working as halcones (lookouts). We come back trough the mountains because there were checkpoints on the roads."

On June 31, 2010, Cesar Villagrana leader of Gente Nueva in Santa Ana and Magdalena de Quino, met with Raul Sabori, El Negro, in the town of La Cebolla, while the group of Edgar Resendiz El Navajas, and Los Paleteros group that operated in the town of Altar, met in the ejido La Sangre. By phone they coordinated an operation to enter the towns of Saric and Tubutamac.

"We moved in 20 trucks at five in the morning, five gunmen on each truck, we were trying to enter the town of Zaric four hours away from Nogales to look for Los Zetas safe houses, specifically looking for Jilo, leader of los Zetas group. We were ambushed and a confrontation took place that lasted for two hours. "

The witness added that people from El Negro and Los Paleteros, four brothers named Jáuregui, fled and the only ones left were people from El Navajas and El Placas. From a hill they were repelling the aggression until they ran out of ammo and returned to Santa Ana ".

 Between two cactus and a mesquite three

 Displaced from Nogales, gunmen from Los Zetas and the Beltran Leyva took refuge in Saric, where they hide to reorganize. No one went in or out of town, those who came out looking for food were executed.

 On May 2010, the army, federal police, state police and municipal police implemented a joint operation to find two policemen who had been kidnapped by Raul Sabori Cisneros, El Negro, when they were carrying groceries for the gunmen entrenched in Saric. During that time Victoria was ordered by El Negro to go to the Emma ranch, located between Santa Ana and Caborca, at kilometer 27, to exhumed the executed police officers who were working for Jilo, head of the Beltran Leyva gunmen.

 "El Negro executed the police officers, he took them to a ranch in Caborca to bury them. He said a guide would take me to the ranch to dig them out and take them elsewhere. I went whit El M, El Poly, El Gordo and five more gunmen. El Poli took the shovel and started digging at the edge of a cactus, these policemen are buried between two cactus and mesquite three. Then I went back to Nogales. "

According to Victoria's testimony, Cesar Villagrana was the men in charge in Santa Ana, Sonora. He will receive planes loaded with marijuana from Sinaloa to Nogales, and Ernesto Bernal, El Caritas, will smuggle the drug shipments to Arizona, United States.

 "To be able to control Santa Ana and to move the loads of marijuana, El Placas bribed the municipal police, state police, highway patrol and the helicopter pilot from the Federal Investigation Agency," Victoria said.
========
 On February 12, 2011, in accordance with part rendered by a lieutenant and trooper Mexican Army surnames García Moreno, Villagrana was captured at the airport in Nogales, where he took flying lessons.

The military part reads: "By virtue of having received an anonymous complaint, in which it was reported that the head of the" square "of Santa Ana and Magdalena de Kino, by the criminal organization Guzman Loera, known as César Villagrana , aka the plates, would arrive at the airport facilities, to extremara security measures, and that it was an important member of the criminal organization ... ".

A Villagrana Salazar was confiscated a 9 mm pistol, 30 000 pesos (which featured the military for his release), and was made available to the then Office of Special Investigations on Organized Crime (OFDI), now Deputy Specialized Investigation of Organized Crime, according to the military report.

 "It is true what they say the soldiers" fought Cesar Villagrana according to his testimony before the Public Ministry's Federal SIEDO February 13, 2012. "I arrived at the airport to my flying lessons and soldiers put me in a van, took me to the Army hangar hitting my head several times (...). What you say is totally false cooperating witnesses. "

On February 22, 2010, according to official PF/JEM/SIII/DG/0693 / 2010 signed by the federal police and Erlay Jose Rios Salazar Vázquez Mendoza, reported the arrest of Jose Paulino Vasquez Villagrana, Boar, leading Group of Villagrana.

"(...) We, federal police, accompanied by Federal forces (Army) we were doing [a] patrol in the city of Santa Ana when the road Hermosillo, Caborca, at the height of the Autonomous University of Sonora, a We had reported that unknown gunmen near Reforma Avenue gas station ... ".

It was precisely where Paulino captured Vazquez, who, says the official report, "(...) we said is the leader of the criminal group of Villagrana and / or boars, dedicated to the transfer of cocaine and marijuana for the lead organization Joaquin Guzman Loera (...).

"He mentioned that in 2006, leaders of the Sinaloa cartel that controlled the movement of drug operations throughout the state of Sonora approached him, so asked for his support in the storage and transfer of it to the United States.

"Later he met with Arturo Beltran Leyva, the Beards, in Mexico City, where he proposed would work together in controlling the movement of drug route, contacting his brother Alfredo Beltrán Leyva, the Mochomo, whom he coordinated to establish control of the different transfer routes in its area of ​​operation (...). "

 In 2009, after the breakdown of the Beltran Leyva brothers with the leaders of the Sinaloa cartel, resulting in the arrest of Mochomo, Paulino Vasquez continued operating with Barbas, however, differences arose between them as a result of its alliance with the armed group Los Zetas, which motivated him to switch sides and work with Chapo Guzman.

 "In November of that year, during a meeting of heads of 'square' of Sonora Sinaloa cartel held in Ciudad Obregon and convened by Alfredo Salazar, the Alpha or the hairs through operators Chapo Guzman and Mayo Zambada, planned to clean the 'square' of Nogales members of the Beltran Leyva cartel, including the M4 and the Tiger. "

Among those attending the meeting were the Black Sabori, Nini Beltrán, Alfredo Paredes and Paez, Cejudo, all of Caborca, the brothers cardial Paredes, of Agua Prieta, and Gigio, Nogales, among others.

 After the meeting, the Boar, commanding a group of heavily armed gunmen, came to Nogales in a convoy of vehicles marked with an X in the body to distinguish the opposing side. The balance assassins against the Beltran Leyva group was killed and several wounded. That same day were placed blankets on footbridges Agua Prieta and Nogales with messages signed by La Plaza, as they called themselves.

On October 15, 2010, the cooperating witness who entered Victoria describes the Sinaloa cartel by Jose Paulino Vasquez Villagrana, as part of his personal bodyguard, in November 2009, with a payment of $ 6,000 per month, and $ 50 additional per planeload of cocaine arrived in Mexico, Oaxaca route from Colombia and Costa Rica.

 He was responsible for receiving, unloading and providing security for drug shipments. He had the support of the Assassins on Cabezon, CEPI, the Compirri, chicken, Caborca, the Caborquita, coke, Brian and Choco, among many others, said, most were killed in clashes Saric, on July 1, 2010, against the Zetas, and Magdalena de Kino in February and March of that year.

Arms trafficking

In his extensive rapporteur to the officer, Victoria describes that in addition to raze the gunmen of the Zetas and Beltran Leyva from Santa Ana to Nogales - "The instruction was to kill them all" - to take full control of the sale of cocaine , marijuana, also made by "arms trafficking from the U.S. who moved the Bordel [Border] Patrol (Border Patrol) which is on the border and Nogales Nogales-Sonora-Arizona".

The large shipments of weapons into the country by the Douglas-Agua Prieta border, said the witness, adding that: "I went to collect 30 goat horns to a house owned by Macario, the Four, Alfredo Salazar's right arm, the mere pattern of Sonora and one of the right arms of Chapo Guzman as Romeo Edgar Resendiz Olguin, the knives ".

 The structure

Victoria described the structure of the cell criminal Chapo Guzman in Sonora: "Jose Vazquez Villagrana, leader of the criminal group Villagrana or feral pigs, Ramon Vazquez Villagrana, deputy, living in Tucson, Arizona and is responsible for providing weapons to group, Cesar Salazar Villagrana, charge transfer control and cooptation of authorities of the three levels of government; Arnulfo Echegaray, the Chóforo, responsible for receiving weapons and drugs and protect shipments of marijuana.

Followers his lieutenants, who control the routes for the smuggling of drugs and weapons, including Alfredo Salazar, who received the money sent to the Boar Chapo, and responsible for organizing the logistics of fighting with other cartels, paying salaries to the killers and "the purchase of weapons to the Border Patrol, U.S.".

 "Jorge Alberto Martinez Quintanar, Coque, escort staff responsible for safeguarding Boar and weapons, and husband of Cynthia Alanis Beltran Cabrera, who assured him an arsenal of firearms in April 2009. Sabori Raul Cisneros, who controls the trafficking routes of firearms and drugs in Caborca ​​and Adolfo Meza Jáuregui.

"Raul Herrera Arias, Head of Chile, former agent of the Federal Highway Police, liaison with Colombian organizations and responsible for receiving drug shipments of Chiapas and Oaxaca, Jose Ramirez Cota, the Pony, operator of the criminal group in Jalisco, Gustavo Bojorques Quintana, the Carbines, his escort. "

Witness Lucero

The cooperating witness codenamed refers Lucero: "I was part of the criminal organization called cartel Beltran Leyva from early 2008 until September 2009. I met several members in the safe house of the organization, located in the neighborhood of La Herradura, Huixquilucan municipality, State of Mexico.

"There I met the Java (Jose Vazquez Villagrana), one who was in charge of the state of Sonora, in charge of the logistics of drug transfer by land and sea from Nayarit, Sinaloa, Chiapas, Oaxaca and Guerrero, to the United States , to the cities of Tucson, Arizona, Denver, Colorado and Los Angeles, California, using its fleet of aircraft that appropriated to the capture of Alfredo Beltrán Leyva, the Mochomo.

 "When the Mochomo stop in mid-2009, Arturo Beltran Leyva, Uncle, Edgar Valdez Villarreal, The Barbie, and José Álvarez Vázquez, Injun, realize that I was chartering Java Nacho Coronel and the Familia Michoacana , specifically the Lobo Valencia, and wanted to start charging per kilo which is carrying and dues for all that went through Sonora.

"Arturo Beltran Leyva, the Indian Barbie and sent people to Nogales, Hermosillo, Bahia de Kino, Santa Ana, Puerto Peñasco and ethnicity reserve the celis [sic, probably Seri] and some islands in the Sea of Cortes, in order to protect drug shipments from the same organization that Java was already stealing or seizing and demanding the dues paid by the passage of drugs through its territory, and to kill him. But at that time there was a truce between cartels to not attack each other. Java is when, for fear of being killed Beltran Leyva, was affiliated with Chapo Guzman for sheltering him.

 "But the organization of the Beltran Leyva brothers to let him know Chapo, through Nacho Coronel, that Java was a traitor and that even if it was the shelter of them were going to go for it to run. He also warned that a traitor betrays twice and that this would eventually make the Chapo and the Familia Michoacana. Then the fighting broke out in Nogales, San Luis Rio Colorado, and other cities of Hermosillo Sonora. "

Witness Zenya

 Zenya SIEDO identified in the Faces, from a photograph that showed federal agents whose caption identified the faces as Delta One: "I know fully and unequivocally, a person like Scarface or faces, because it has the cut face. He is a member of the criminal organization known as Gente Nueva, which is part of the Sinaloa cartel, whose leader is Alfredo Salazar, the hairs in the cities of Obregon and Navojoa, was responsible for introducing marijuana into the United States through gangs of burreros. Each team consists of seven to 12 people and a guide who knows where the paths and roads ... "says" protected witness ".

Burrero Each received $ 1,000 to transport from Nogales to Rio Chico, United States, 25 kilograms of marijuana, avoiding steep hills and gaps to avoid detection by the authorities, says Zenya.

 Those involved in a "square", he adds, were Edgar Resendiz Olguin, the knives, the Macario, Mario Paez Francisco Sanchez, M, son of Black Sabori, who in turn took orders from Alfredo Salazar, the Faces, responsible logistics Gordo, charged with holding the drug to the border.

El Gordo was promoted then as head of a cell of gunmen from Nogales, the same one that stood up to the thugs and the opposing groups. "The main function of this cell was to locate and raise the problems, if we cerciorábamos that belonged to cartel contrary, they were given floor. Edgar Resendiz Olguin Generally, the razors Francisco Mario Paez Sanchez, M, and even the faces, the interrogators "says Zenya.

 The DEA reports

In the criminal case 49/2011 established against the plates, known for its importance the craft MX-11-0355 of 30 March 2011, signed by Joseph E Evans, regional director of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA, for its acronym in English) from the U.S. Embassy in Mexico City, Mexico, which accounts for the modus operandi of the killers of Chapo, Gente Nueva.

 "The DEA office in Mexico in support of the research conducted in the United States, through multiple sources of information, has identified the identity [sic] of narcotics trafficking organizations and illicit weapons. The organization has been identified by the name of javelins and operates on the cities of Santa Ana and Magdalena de Kino, Sonora state.

"Information sources have identified a leader predecessor, Jose Vazquez Villagrana, the Boar, who after his arrest by the government of Mexico was identified to be associated with drug trafficking organization of Joaquin Guzman Loera, El Chapo.

 "It has been verified that the organization of the javelins, as part of its strategy or method to protect drug smuggling, cameras placed along the highway Nogales-Hermosillo and around the entrances and exits of the cities of Santa Ana and Magdalena de Kino (...). It has positioned itself as a provider of a number of individuals and organizations that are part of research in the United States.

"We have positively identified the following individuals as members of javelins: Ambrosio Villagrana Vazquez, Cesar Salazar Villagrana, Villagrana Carlos Salazar, Salazar Villagrana René, Ramón Vásquez Villagrana, Wilfrido Torres, Jorge Martinez Quintanar, Alanis Cynthia Beltran Cabrera, Gilberto Vasquez Vasquez and Eduardo Garcia Jimenez.

"Ambrose Vasquez is the main contact in Arizona, Cesar Villagrana (prisoner) is the leader of the organization and owner Don Angel Hotel, in Santa Ana, command and control center for monitoring surveillance; Carlos Villagrana (deceased) coordinated the aerial equipment for smuggling and owns the hotel La Villa de Santa Ana, used for money laundering; Rene Vasquez was in charge of the organization to be arrested Cesar Villagrana, Ramon Vasquez, leads and conducts assassinations; Wilfrido Torres, owner Star Inn Hotel, used for money laundering; Eduardo Garcia Jimenez, owner of several businesses in Santa Ana for money laundering Elba Square, Jorge Martinez Quintanar, property owner for storage of contraband, and Cynthia Alanis, charged with monitoring the stored goods. "

Another craft, MX-11-0362, also signed by the regional director of the DEA in Mexico, Joseph E Evans, of April 5, 2011, realizes that the April 13, 2009, "the Ministry of Public Security during the review of the residence of Jorge Martínez Beltrán Cabrera Quintanar and Alanis, located in Santa Ana, found large quantities of weapons and ammunition for use by the Army.

"Multiple sources of information for our Agency, adds the trade-have reported that the confiscated weapons were acquired for organization members javelins. This purpose of protecting your traffic corridor against rival groups and police authorities (...). Quintanar Martinez vacated the residence just before the arrival of the security officers (...), the order of buying weapons was Villagrana Cesar Salazar.

 "After the arrest of Cesar Villagrana, his brother René took control of javelins. Directs the smuggling of drugs, weapons, extortion and money laundering. Our sources in Sana Ana 63231839399 have identified as the cell phone Villagrana René, "concludes the report by the DEA.
Cargando...